In using this web site, you agree that the content hereof (including graphics, photos, images and written material) is provided by ECA Services. The content of this web site is protected by copyrights, trademark, and other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that these rights are valid, and that your use of the content of this web site will be governed by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. All of the content of ECA Services web site is protected by international copyright laws as a collective work and/or compilation, and ECA Services owns a copyright in the content and the coordination, arrangement, and any enhancement of such content. You may make one copy of any item of content, including copyrighted material, for your personal use, provided that you must ensure that any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices associated therewith are included in such copy, exactly as they appear in the original content. Except as specifically provided herein, none of the content of this web site shall be copied, modified, published, sold, or transferred, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of ECA Services.
Limitation of Liability
Neither ECA Services nor any of its mother company or affiliated enterprises will be liable to any third party with respect to any of the materials contained in this web site, nor any use of or reliance on such materials by any third party. Furthermore neither ECA Services nor any of its mother company or affiliated enterprises will be liable for any damages (including special or consequential damages) or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of, this web site, or the materials in it. The foregoing limitation of liability is subject to applicable law. This web site and the material and content hereof are provided « as is », and without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind. The foregoing limitation of implied warranties is subject to applicable law. ECA Services reserves the right to modify or amend the contents of this web site at any time and without notice. The information contained in this web site shall not be construed as an offer to provide such services in any particular jurisdiction, as such offer of services may require special licensing or other regulatory qualification pursuant to local law. To determine whether any or all of our services are available in a particular jurisdiction please contact ECA Services directly.
Links to Third Party Sites
This web site may contain links to third party sites. These links are provided as a convenience to the users of this web site and ECA Services and its mother company and affiliated enterprises do not control or endorse the content of such third-party sites. You acknowledge and agree that ECA Services and its mother company and affiliated enterprises are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third party sites linked to from this web site, make no representations or warranties regarding the content or accuracy of information available on such third party sites, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or in any way connected to a dispute with another site.
ECA Services values its relationships with you as a client, investor or other member of the public and is committed to the protection of your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how ECA Services collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them. Various national, provincial, state and federal laws govern the collection, use and disclosure by ECA Services and its mother company and affiliate enterprises of personal information used for a commercial activity.
Who We Are
ECA Services is made up of different legal entities operating around the world, details of which can be found on this website. This privacy notice is issued on behalf of ECA Services so when we mention ”ECA Services”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to the relevant entity in ECA Services, responsible for processing your data. In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to comply with these laws, we will:
- Collect only that personal information which is adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes outlined below.
- Only use your personal data when the law allows us to and in a fair and transparent manner. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where relevant and necessary, obtain consent for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information, except when inappropriate (e.g. in an emergency or when consent would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information). We will obtain your consent in a form appropriate to the sensitivity of the information and allow you to modify or withdraw your consent.
- Use and disclose personal information only for the specified purposes for which it was collected, as set out below.
- On request, provide you with information about the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and provide access to that information, if reasonable. On request, we will rectify or erase information that is inaccurate, out of date or is no longer required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- Ensure that any personal information is accurate and up to date, as relevant for the collection and usage purposes; use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal information is secure; and keep the information only as long as necessary for business and legal reasons.
Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure
When we collect personal information from our clients, investors and other members of the public, it will be used and disclosed for the following purposes to:
- Establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with you
- Understand your service and/or project needs
- Develop, enhance, market or provide products and services to you
- Manage and develop our business and operations
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
Types of Personal Data we Collect
In order to fulfil the purposes set out above, we may collect the following types of personal information through this website:
- Contact details
- Marketing and Communications preferences
- Website usage history
Automatic Information Collection
When you visit the site, ECA Services automatically collects information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform. For example, ECA Services uses IP addresses to help deliver regionally-specific content based on where you access to ECA Services site. In addition, we receive and store certain types of usage information whenever you interact with our site, including what pages you visit, frequency of visits and activities you perform on our site. ECA Services receives and records traffic data using Google Analytics including your IP address, ECA Services cookies and the page you requested. ECA Services uses this data to help diagnose problems with its server and analyze trends. We may also use any data we collect through the site to better understand and market to our customers or website visitors.
Disclosures of your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
- ECA Services mother company.
- External third-party suppliers to ECA Services of general business services, including IT.
- ECA Services partners or clients for whom your data is required, for example, in the framework of a specific project for which you have applied
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We share your personal data within ECA Services. If you are accessing this website from within the European Economic Area (EEA) this will involve transferring your data outside the EEA. Many of our external third party suppliers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you wish to obtain further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
Protection of Personal Information
ECA Services will use appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss, modification or destruction. ECA Services’ employees will continue to follow ECA Services’ long-standing Confidentiality policy as well as other security policies and procedures.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you may have some or all of the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdrawal consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.